1. The faculty's staff delivered different lectures in sport science, obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure in schools, private and governmental universities, sport federations and Jordan Military Sport Federation.
2. The faculty has held different congresses in sport science.
3. The Faculty also hosts an annual conference in sport creativity in collaboration with his highness Al-shaikh Mohmmad Bin Rashid Al Maktoom Award for sport creativity.
4. Dr Kamal Al-Rabdi won the University of Jordan scientific award in 2002 on his book entitled "Sport Coaching in the 21th Century".
5. Dr Sadiq Al-Hayeq won the excellent researcher award in 2006.
6. Dr Harran Al-Rahamneh represented Jordan in the Intergovernmental Committee for Physical Education and Sport in Switzerland in 2012. In this meeting Jordan was elected to be the Vice chancellor for Arab states.
7. The faculty has been working on developing the syllabus of bachelor, master and PhD programs.
8. The faculty provides qualified graduates in therapeutic and preventive massage, coaching and refereeing to work in different sport institutions at national and international.
9. The faculty has been working to develop learning and teaching outcomes through modules lecturers in order to guarantee objective norms for students' evaluation.
10. The faculty has been conduction different workshops in coaching, refereeing, life guarding in collaboration with Jordan Olympic Committee, sport federations and leadership development center.
11. The faculty conducts different workshops for physical education teachers to keep them up to date with the new methods of teaching physical education.