The FOPE staff members work to blend their responsibilities through the integration of the following goals endeavors of its mission:
• (1) To prepare highly competent, K-12 PE teachers, both prospective and practicing.
• (2) To prepare sport coaches of different type.
• (3) To prepare leaders in supervising and administering sport sectors.
• (4) To prepare qualified person to deal with special need of adapted PE.
• (5) To provide all undergraduates with theoretical knowledge, analytical and practical skills, and transferable sport skills to enable them to function effectively and efficiently in schools , clubs , federation ,fitness center, and at the Olympic national.
• (6)To produce graduates capable of performing research and postgraduate studies that fill the need for the society with respect to leadership, instructors, lecturers and researchers.
• (7) To provide society with qualified and well-trained graduates, with a wide range of transferable skills in Physical Education Profession including independent personal trainer for Health related fitness.
In order to achieve the previous goals, FOPE adopted the NASPE/AAHPERD standards for initial self evaluation for implementing and instructing the curriculum that related to the K-12 PE Content. This evaluation can be accomplished by an array of course work, learning experiences, and field work as a practicum